Big things are happening!!!

                       


I am so excited to announce that I have my very own website!!!

Here is the link to check it out: Flow Art by Dawn Website

I have also setup a shop in Zazzle for the custom phone cases with my artwork on them! They were such a hit and I want to be able to offer more designs in the future so now there a one stop shop to check them out. They now even offer some Samsung models to choose from, but they still have plenty of iPhone options for my Apple friends. 

I also created tumblers, cutting boards, serving trays and bottle openers for those of you looking for gift ideas!!!

So check out all of my collections, I may add other items if I think you might like them. I plan to create more of the items I have listed with other art options so stay tuned.

I have also added a link in my website where you can purchase a gift card to be used toward my art. You can purchase a card from $10-infinity! There are a few card choices to choose from depending on the occasion.

I am currently on a wait list


for the area Farmers Markets so hopefully that will pan out within the next few months. I will keep you posted, until then stay well and chose those close to you.

Comments

Popular Posts