Another reason to be a proud mom!!
So I just received another piece of wonderful news...
My sweet and talented (no...I'm not biased...) daughter just
became first chair Alto Sax on the traveling district Jazz Ensemble for next year!!!
I cannot tell you how proud I am of her, she wanted this badly and practiced her heart out.
She was happy to simply make it but she couldn't believe when she heard that she got first chair!! There were about 60 sax players there trying out and the teacher said there was some heavy competition this year.
This Jazz band travels throughout the state and performs often together so they get to
grow together throughout the year and really excel. We are excited to hear them play...now
I just have to wait through summer for it to start AUGH!!!
Congrats baby girl, momma loves ya dearly and I couldn't be prouder! All that hard work paid off!
My sweet and talented (no...I'm not biased...) daughter just
became first chair Alto Sax on the traveling district Jazz Ensemble for next year!!!
I cannot tell you how proud I am of her, she wanted this badly and practiced her heart out.
She was happy to simply make it but she couldn't believe when she heard that she got first chair!! There were about 60 sax players there trying out and the teacher said there was some heavy competition this year.
This Jazz band travels throughout the state and performs often together so they get to
grow together throughout the year and really excel. We are excited to hear them play...now
I just have to wait through summer for it to start AUGH!!!
Congrats baby girl, momma loves ya dearly and I couldn't be prouder! All that hard work paid off!


Comments
Post a Comment