Life changes...
Many of my friends are at a fork in the road in their lives not knowing which way to turn. I have a hard time giving advice for certain decisions in my own life so I mainly focus on what my intuition tells me. I have learned to internalize and truly listen and when I do most of the time I am right. Certain decision in life cannot be rationalized because you can talk yourself into/out of any decision, that is why you have to search yourself and follow your gut. I pray for my friends that they make the decision that will enable their true happiness to flourish and in turn open up the unlimited power and beauty that follows the soul when it is on it's true life path.
I remember being in situations such as these in my younger days and when they say, "Everything happens for a reason" it truly does and of course you never know the reason until you look back in hindsight. It is only through making "life" decisions that you learn to hone into your intuition and the more decisions you make in life the better your intuition becomes if you truly listen. Your spirit guides you always, enter the silence, open your mind and listen.......
I remember being in situations such as these in my younger days and when they say, "Everything happens for a reason" it truly does and of course you never know the reason until you look back in hindsight. It is only through making "life" decisions that you learn to hone into your intuition and the more decisions you make in life the better your intuition becomes if you truly listen. Your spirit guides you always, enter the silence, open your mind and listen.......


Comments
Post a Comment