Drained
I know I'm not the only one who feels drained by our way of life thanks to COVID. You would think we would feel less stressed because we're spending more time at home. I'm typically a home body but I miss hanging out with friends, I miss concerts, I miss letting off some steam! We must remind ourselves that even though we don't know when we'll truly return to life as we knew it pre-covid that this will pass. Finding things to do at home that you've put off, learning a new hobby, reading that book that's been sitting on your nightstand...these will help pass the time. At least that's what I'm telling myself. I have to find things to be positive about, art keeps my mind and hands busy. I don't know anyone who is loving our current situation so please don't feel like you're alone. If the day gets to dark for you, please be honest with those who love you. A hug can change everything. Stay connected, stay healthy, stay strong.



Comments
Post a Comment