Who doesn't love more options????
You've asked and I've listened and found the solution....
Now that I am doing farmers markets I've had many people ask if I can recreate a painting to a different size canvas. I've been asked if I can have a pillow or a notebook, or a tote made from one of my paintings. Well good news...NOW YOU CAN!!
I've found a website where I can offer a little bit of everything from a painting I've created. Some of the things you can now purchase include:
- Metal Prints
- Yoga Mats
- Beach Towels
- Throw Pillows
- Tapestries
- Posters
- Fleece Blankets
- Ornaments
- Puzzles
- Weekender Tote Bags
- Cosmetic Cases
- Greeting Cards
- Stickers
- Coffee Cups
- and more!
I will still have jewelry and original paintings for sale on my Etsy page but this new page is where you can buy creations from the paintings I create. These will NOT be the originals, head to the Etsy page if you are looking to purchase the original paintings (those that are left in my inventory). This is a website that is for printed versions of the paintings one various mediums as requested by many of my customers.
Head over to my Linktree to always see what I'm up to. I love creating things so there is always new stuff coming your way. Scan the QR code below to see the new website and other links.
Thank you to all my friends and customers who keep pushing me and inspiring me to find new avenues to create things. I look forward to hearing what you think about the new website!! Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!
-Dawn




Comments
Post a Comment